How to sell products online on School Basix? A step-by-step guide
Here’s a step by step guide on how you can setup your online business within minutes.
Step 1: Register your Store
For start selling on School Basix
- To Register as a vendor, visit here and Select Register as a Vendor Checkbox and proceed with the same.
- After Approval of your Account, You will Receive a Welcome Email to your Registered email address within 30 mins.
Step 2: Get valid tax documentation ready (GST number and/or PAN for business)
Once you register, you need to provide your GST Number/GST ID (If your product is tax exempt, you must provide PAN details relevant to your business)
*Notice: All Books, maps, newspapers, journals, non-judicial stamps and postal items are GST Exempted Goods.
Don’t have a GST number? Here’s a quick guide on how to register for GST.
Step 3: Bank details and account setup
- Update your bank account details.
- Setup basic account information like Account number, IFSC code, invoice address, customer service contact etc.
- School Basix will take care of your payment in a seamless and timely manner, with regular payments directly to your bank account.
Step 3: Adding your Products to the Store
Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a blog post in WordPress.
- Go to your Seller panel > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
To know more about Adding and Managing products in your seller panel click here
Start Selling Products Online
Once you register, you can always contact the Seller Support Team in case you need help.